[tor-project] Survey: Tor Metrics 2018/19 Roadmap

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Thu Sep 20 09:54:15 UTC 2018

Hi Tom,

sounds like the following LimeSurvey bug that is fixed in a later
LimeSurvey version than the one we're using:

https://bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=13234

Can you try again without hitting enter for newlines? If that works,
I'll try to add a note to the description about not hitting enter while
filling out the survey.

Thanks!

All the best,
Karsten