[tor-project] UX Team Report - August 2018

Antonela Debiasi tor at antonela.me
Tue Sep 18 13:15:21 UTC 2018

Hi sajolida!

> Why not use the onion icon from the Tor style guide?
https://styleguide.torproject.org/static/images/color.svg

I worked on some versions using the current onion. You can read more
here https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/25693

> Or are you working on a new version of the onion that's meant to be
used everywhere in the future?

There is not one onion icon that is used for all the things right now.
You have onions talking about the tor network, about onion services,
about the non-profit. I hope we can achieve a coherent set of visual
identifiers for all those. We are working upon towards that.

> This pages asks me for a login. Do you have a login to share with
people who want to looks at your prototype without registering to Marvel?

Could you try with this one? https://marvelapp.com/4471ig9

> What are your plans to share the output of these interviews with the
wider community?

We are trying to unify the archive of the research we are doing at the
mentioned ticket.

For usability testing rounds, I don't think we will transcript all the
interviews we did we users. We have voice recording, tho. We are working
on summarize outputs of those research for  Mexico and share it with the
Applications Team.

Yes, Steve Portigal is a great source, thanks!