[tor-project] Tor Project Calendar (experimental)

Arthur D. Edelstein arthuredelstein at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:16:07 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

We set up a public Tor Project Calendar on sandstorm. The purpose of
this calendar is to keep track of Tor events, team meetings, release
dates, code freeze dates, milestones, deadlines and any other things
that would be useful. Here's a link with the web interface:

https://storm.torproject.org/shared/GkOOrd_SCu04LdDPW0tyGZ8v1gjvYLopjF5QzGGGYUN

You can also sync this calendar with Thunderbird/Lightning or (I
believe) Google Calendar. Click on the cloud button labeld "Sync" at
left to get started.

It's still experimental, but I'm hoping this will work for us over the
long term. If you would like to add events, please let me know!

Thanks,
Arthur