[tor-project] Tor Browser Release meeting

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Mon Oct 15 10:16:44 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

As some of you may know already, we want to start doing a regular Tor Browser release meeting so that:

- any Tor Browser stakeholders can be informed about what is currently planned for a given release
- the Tor Browser team can discuss any dependencies they have with other teams/stakeholders for a given release

Everyone is welcome to attend and, if we would like you to attend a particular instance of the meeting, we will invite you personally also :)

To avoid meeting fatigue, we'll do this every other week for now and review whether we need to increase the frequency as we go along.

I'd like to propose 15:00 UTC on Wednesdays, starting this Wednesday (17th October 2018), at #tor-meeting on IRC for this meeting. We can reserve the whole hour, but hopefully we will only need 30 minutes for it.

Next Tor Browser release is due on the 23rd October 2018 and you can find our current roadmap here[1].

I look forward to seeing you there.

Thanks!

Pili

[1] https://pad.riseup.net/p/tbb-roadmap-2018-19

—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45