[tor-project] online environment blurb

Allen Gunn gunner at aspirationtech.org
Thu Oct 11 16:06:35 UTC 2018

George,

I can only offer a big "+1" to all this, I appreciate you drafting it.

I think an open question for me is "how can we make this maximally
'discoverable' in relevant channels?", especially for new community members.

peace,
gunner

--

Allen Gunn
Executive Director, Aspiration

Aspiration: "Better Tools for a Better World"

Read our Manifesto: https://aspirationtech.org/publications/manifesto

Twitter:  www.twitter.com/aspirationtech