[tor-project] Proposal for the people page: Pronouns

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Fri May 18 23:32:12 UTC 2018

Hi Matt. My only concern (as the maintainer of that page) is that it
doesn't get cluttered. If folks would find pronouns useful, someone leads
the effort to get 'em all, and comes up with a tasteful way of displaying
them then feel free!

Are there any options folks will want besides: he, her, or they? If it's a
narrow enumeration like that then I wonder if we can do something iconic
(with the Twitter and gpg links).

Cheers! -Damian