[tor-project] Proposal for the people page: Pronouns

Richard Pospesel richard at torproject.org
Fri May 18 22:24:04 UTC 2018

In a similar vein, the last two tor meetings I've been two there's been
an announcement after the initial bit encouraging people to put their
preferred pronouns on their conference badge.  Maybe this year we could
nip this in the bud and have it part of the table schema Jon pulls the
names from when printing the badges?

best,
-Richard