[tor-project] Reviving The Discussion: Crowdsourcing some guidelines for what it means to make a web site "Tor-friendly"

Allen Gunn gunner at aspirationtech.org
Tue May 15 23:59:29 UTC 2018

Hi Kevin,

Thanks so much for reviving this thread and thinking.

Don't know if you got my reply from earlier this week, but I repopulated
the etherpad from January,

https://pad.riseup.net/p/torfriendlysite

Some formatting was lost from my flat text backup, and as a result some
reformatting is definitely needed (e.g. annotations are not currently
differentiated from things being commented on)

I'm happy to connect and see if how what we were trying to then (more of
a "before you build/before you go live" checklist) melds with your
scanner vision, which I think is a *great idea.

thanks & peace,
gunner

--

Allen Gunn
Executive Director, Aspiration

Aspiration: "Better Tools for a Better World"

Read our Manifesto: https://aspirationtech.org/publications/manifesto

Twitter:  www.twitter.com/aspirationtech