[tor-project] Summary of meek's costs, March 2018

Iain Learmonth irl at torproject.org
Tue May 1 09:08:04 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 19/04/18 02:12, Sina Rabbani wrote:
> Here's the summary of meek's CDN fees for March 2018. Inspired by David
> Fifield's summary emails :) I went back and updated the trac page with
> costs all the way back to April 2017, the time Team Cymru started to
> cover the fees.

Thanks for sharing this and updating the trac.

If it's not too much extra work, could you also keep the CSV file up to
date? There is also a Python script on the trac page that can convert
the CSV into wiki markup for easy copy and paste to update the table.

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/attachment/wiki/doc/meek/meek-costs.csv

Thanks,
Iain.