[tor-project] Tor at RightsCon

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Tue Mar 27 04:12:45 UTC 2018

On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 05:26:14PM -0400, Sukhbir Singh wrote:
> Is anyone from the community planning to attend RightsCon in Toronto May
> 16-18? I was wondering if it is possible to have some sort of an information
> booth there for Tor (the RightsCon website doesn't mention anything in the
> program), and if yes, then we should plan that together. Does anyone have more
> information about how this works?

This looks like the right URL:
https://www.rightscon.org/village/
It looks like they have non-paid community / NGO booths, but there's
a tiny sentence in there that implies the non-paid booths are a "four
hour slot".

So, I am a fan of the booth idea, especially if we can swing a situation
where we have a booth long enough for people to get used to the idea
that they can come find us there. :)

--Roger