[tor-project] Tor at RightsCon

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir at torproject.org
Sun Mar 25 21:26:14 UTC 2018

Hi,

Is anyone from the community planning to attend RightsCon in Toronto May
16-18? I was wondering if it is possible to have some sort of an information
booth there for Tor (the RightsCon website doesn't mention anything in the
program), and if yes, then we should plan that together. Does anyone have more
information about how this works?

I will be there so I was thinking if I should attend in that capacity, or just
attend the event as a volunteer. For the curious, the ticket prices if you
attend as an individual (and don't volunteer) are quite steep, IMO.

--
Sukhbir