[tor-project] [Funding Opportunity] Mozilla Fellowships

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Thu Mar 22 21:23:18 UTC 2018

This is their copy/paste template:

Mozilla just opened applications for the next cohort of the Mozilla
Fellows program, a 10-month fellowship that is a transformative
experience for emerging leaders concerned with making the internet a
safer, more accessible resource for everyone. Fellows expand their
network and sphere of influence; design impactful projects with the
potential to reach millions; and learn from and collaborate with a
global community of thousands of Mozillians. Mozilla Fellows are also
awarded competitive funding and benefits.

I’m writing you because I thought you might be interested in applying
or know someone else who is. You can read more about the program and
apply here, and see the recent announcement here. Applications are due
April 20, 2018.

https://foundation.mozilla.org/fellowships/apply/
https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2018/03/21/seeking-fellows-better-internet-apply/