[tor-project] Job Openings at Tor Project

Erin Wyatt ewyatt at torproject.org
Wed Jun 20 20:27:03 UTC 2018

Hey, everyone!

Isa taking over as ED is a real thing (!!!) so we’re ready to recruit her replacement(s). We’ve posted two new PM job openings — please help us spread the word!  :)

*  Project Manager for Network Projects: https://www.torproject.org/about/jobs-projectmanager-network.html.en <https://www.torproject.org/about/jobs-projectmanager-network.html.en>

*  Project Manager with Product Experience: https://www.torproject.org/about/jobs-projectmanager-product.html.en <https://www.torproject.org/about/jobs-projectmanager-product.html.en>

We are also still looking for a Fundraising Director, which is a crucial position that can be tough to fill. Please continue to share the post: https://www.torproject.org/about/jobs-fundraising-director.html.en <https://www.torproject.org/about/jobs-fundraising-director.html.en>

Thank you all!

Cheers,

Erin Wyatt
HR Manager
ewyatt at torproject.org
GPG Fingerprint: 35E7 2A9F 6655 45F9 2CB6  6624 BA0C 9400 F80F 91CE