[tor-project] UX Team Report - May 2018

Kevin Gallagher kevin.gallagher at nyu.edu
Wed Jun 20 11:28:28 UTC 2018

+1. I would love to read about this. It sounds very interesting!

Kevin Gallagher
PhD Candidate, Department of Computer Science
New York University Tandon School of Engineering
2 MetroTech Center, 10th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Phone: (757) 202-8961
Email: kevin.gallagher at nyu.edu
Key Fingerprint: D02B 25CB 0F7D E276 06C3  BF08 53E4 C50F 8247 4861