[tor-project] Use of "tor" as part of the name for sbws Debian package

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Tue Jul 24 23:39:30 UTC 2018

Hi juga. Namespaces are useful if there's multiple packages. A
namespace of one seems odd. In most places Stem's package is called
'stem' but in Debian and Fedora it's called python-stem because that's
how those platforms like to namespace it.

Are you proposing that we call everything tor related 'tor-[name]'?
Would you mind explaining further why we're adding this prefix?