[tor-project] Mirroring the #tor-meeting channel with the OONI slack

Matt Traudt pastly at torproject.org
Fri Jul 6 13:36:34 UTC 2018

On 7/6/18 06:47, Arturo Filastò wrote:
> On 6 July 2018 at 12:13:55, Iain Learmonth (irl at torproject.org) wrote:
>>> Is it possible to run the slack bot just for the time the meeting
>> is
>> running today,
>> and then remove it until consensus on this can be formed?
>

> I guess this can also be an option. Admins can also always remove the bridge from the channel by just kicking slacktopus.
>
> ~ Arturo

I could modify my IRC bot that moderates many of our channels (named
kist, and including #tor-meeting) to invite/kick your slackbot on
command. If your slackbot thing works like I think it does, this would
essentially save you from having to op/deop yourself on IRC.

Feel free to either email me or message me on IRC if this sounds helpful.

Matt