[tor-project] User queries and issues for Nov-Dec'17

Parinishtha Yadav parinishtha07 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 20:09:47 UTC 2018

Hello people of Tor

Wish you all a very happy new year! As an Outreachy intern with Tor, I
spent the last month gathering data and user queries from different
platforms on the internet (IRC, mail handles, Tor blog comments,
stackexchange, tor subreddit, RT, etc.). The aim was to have all these
queries in one place, in a sorted and organised manner. Some of the
queries identified will be added to the support portal by the community
team.

I have created a spreadsheet on storm, with the following read only link
- https://storm.torproject.org/shared/RV8v026JvwzZ_82ZMRO_4GHAxUtqUhW8Abu6xaQpONd
<https://storm.torproject.org/shared/RV8v026JvwzZ_82ZMRO_4GHAxUtqUhW8Abu6xaQpONd> (the
first sheet has bugs/errors and the second one contains doubts/queries).
You can find the legend for colors used on the top right of the sheet.
In case anyone feels this will be relevant to their work in any way, or
is looking to pick some bugs to fix or areas to work on, you are welcome
to refer to this spreadsheet.

This is my first time sending this spreadsheet out, and I plan to keep
doing so around the same date every month. So in case there are any
suggestions that come to mind, don't hesitate to shoot me a mail and I
will do my best to take them into account and make this as helpful as
possible.

Best,
Pari