[tor-project] Fwd: [OTF-Talk] OTF is Hiring!

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Sat Dec 22 12:26:46 UTC 2018

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[OTF-Talk] OTF is Hiring!
Date: 	Fri, 21 Dec 2018 09:31:15 -0700
From: 	Dan McDevitt <dan at opentech.fund>
To: 	OTF-Talk <otf-talk at opentech.fund>

Hey folks!

OTF has an exciting job opportunity we just posted and wanted to share
with you all. We’re looking for our team's next *Technology Manager /
Director* to manage OTF's technical operations and be the go-to, point
person for all things security. This will include managing the systems
and infrastructure our team relies upon, conducting security and privacy
assessments of OTF’s systems, and promoting security best practices
within the OTF team, among other responsibilities.

Read the full description here:
https://www.opentech.fund/about/jobs/technology-manager-director/

Please feel free to help spread the word, and reach out if you have any
questions.

Thanks everyone and happy holidays!

Dan

--
Communications Coordinator
Open Technology Fund | opentech.fund <https://www.opentech.fund/>

past and current OTF supported projects can share information, ask
questions, and more.

Monthly reports should be sent to OTF-Active (the list for currently
supported projects)
https://groups.google.com/a/opentech.fund/d/forum/otf-active
---
Groups "OTF-Talk" group.