[tor-project] Initial roadmap for the anti-censorship team

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Thu Dec 20 09:12:53 UTC 2018

Nima Fatemi:
> Roger Dingledine:
>> Here is an early brainstorming list of the scope for our future
>> anti-censorship team. Let us know if we left out a critical category.
>> And of course once we have actual team members I expect they will take
>> this initial roadmap and do something even smarter than this list. :)
>
> I see automated monitoring, but will automatic bridge discovery be added
> to this list as well?

I'd like to second that!  There is a lot of low hanging fruit for making
bridges automatically discoverable, and it could really make it a lot
easier to connect via bridges.

.hc

--
PGP fingerprint: EE66 20C7 136B 0D2C 456C  0A4D E9E2 8DEA 00AA 5556
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xE9E28DEA00AA5556