[tor-project] Initial roadmap for the anti-censorship team

Yawning Angel yawning at schwanenlied.me
Wed Dec 19 12:27:50 UTC 2018

Hello,

On 12/19/18 6:34 AM, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> - Specific PTs:
>     Maintain obfs4proxy (like fixing the iat bug that let Kazakhstan block it)

I ostensibly still maintain the codebase (for lack of anyone better
doing so).  If there's clear indication of what's broken, I'll fix this,
but no one has told me anything.

I suggest adding:

  7) Fix long standing issues with the PT (and related components) that
stem from core tor.

    - Un-bitrot the Bridge Guard branch that's floating around, and
deploy it.

    - Figure out how to allow bridges to run without a public OR port
while being part of BridgeDB (along with the fancy new monitoring from (1).

Regards,

--
Yawning Angel