[tor-project] Tor Browser meeting Dec 3, 2018
gk at torproject.org
Mon Dec 3 19:47:00 UTC 2018
Our weekly Tor Browser meeting just finished. The meeting log can be
and our notes on the pad are copied below:
Monday December 3, 2018
-release prep for 12/11
mcs and brade:
- Fixed #28543 (about:tor has horizontal scroll bar between widths
900px and 1000px).
- Created patch for #27828 ("Check for Tor Browser update" doesn't
seem to do anything).
- Helped with #28640 (System addon does not override app-profile addon).
- Monitored Snowflake meeting.
- Attended sandboxing meeting.
- Help with code reviews.
- Look at catalyst's bootstrap phases proposal (see #28281 comment:3).
- #25694 (Improve the user experience of updating Tor Browser).
- Finished #26690(padlock)
- Worked on - #28580 (tor circuit for tba)
- Finish #28580
- Work on #27762 (Implement better fix for Torbutton signing
- Organized Orlando Meetings
- Busy with other things mostly
- NSS fixes finally landed in esr60, so I will work on landing build
-reviews (#28540, #28640, #28051, #27977, #28466
-started work on the security settings redesign (#25658)
-worked on setting MOZILLA_OFFICIAL for Windows (#28618) and on
backporting SSLstatus API (#27919)
-fixed alpha build issue (no non-android bundles were copied to
the final directory) (#28677)
-begin-of-the-month admin stuff
-release prep and build
-release preparations (picking all the patches for stable/alpha,
build the releases, sign them)
-work on the security settings redesign (#25658)
-begin-of-the-month team admin stuff (adapting keywords, roadmap
progress, further planning)
-update Tor Browser design document (#25021)
- helped build/publish new alpha release
- worked on fixing testsuite issues
- review patch for #26843 (Adding multi-locale support for Tor
Browser for Android)
- help building the new releases
- check if binutils reproducibility issue (#26148) is still
present with latest binutils master, and try to debug the issue
- work on testsuite:
- enable emails for testsuite results
- open tickets for all failing tests
- temporarily disable tests that will require more work for
fixing (so we can notice new failing tests)
- afk on thursday
- #27977 - Integrated Orbot into build - Updated/Tested latest
patches, feedback, fixes
Test Browser APK
- #27609 - Consider breaking out installer into Android library
[GeKo: let's write up some pros/cons and why we would need it compared
to the status quo]
- #28704 - Compile Tor Android dependencies for Android
- Sponsor 9 report
- Start preparing sponsor 8 Q4 report
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the tor-project