[tor-project] want to help review Tor training materials?

Alison Macrina alison at torproject.org
Tue Apr 17 21:25:51 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I'm working on a set of modular training resources for teaching about
Tor. They cover a number of common topics (Tor basics, Tor Browser and
features, Tor Browser in-depth, Tor mobile, Tor censorship
circumvention, and anonymous sharing with Tor) and can be used
separately or in conjunction in training environments. These materials
will eventually be available to download from community.torproject.org,
and we'll be using them to complete some of our usability and outreach
work over the next few months.

I'd love if some people on this list who give Tor trainings would take a
look at the materials I've already created. Right now I've only got
slide decks, and I'd like people to look at them and give me feedback
before I write the accompanying teacher's manual.

If you're interested in giving feedback please contact me offlist and
I'll send you the files. Once they're finished, and before
community.torproject.org is ready, they'll live on gitweb.torproject.org.

Thanks for your help!
--
Alison Macrina
Community Team Lead