[tor-project] Localized mailing lists

Jens Kubieziel maillist at kubieziel.de
Wed Apr 11 07:53:24 UTC 2018

* ilv at torproject.org schrieb am 2018-04-11 um 04:52 Uhr:
> 1) tor-lang-es (accurate, but also complicated)
> 2) tor-spanish (instead of tor-es, avoiding future conflicts such as tor-pt)
> 3) tor-espanol (could be easier for locals)
>
> I proposed this on the ticket as well and I'll be updating it if people
> prefer to reply here.

I'd propose tor-talk-es, because tor-talk is our "main" list and
attaching an ISO 639 code makes it clear that this is a list for spanish
language. Furthermore this would allow to extend other lists
(tor-dev-es, tor-relays-es, etc.) if there is enough interest.

--
Jens Kubieziel                                  https://www.kubieziel.de
Erfolg kann einem nur dann zu Kopf steigen, wenn dort der erforderliche