[tor-project] Ricochet is in the wrong language

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Sun Sep 3 18:57:29 UTC 2017

On Sun, Sep 03, 2017 at 08:22:51PM +1000, Andri Effendi wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am trying to run ricochet on MacOS.
>
> Why is Ricochet now in spanish when I open it?

My guess is that it's looking at some system preference that says
you prefer programs to be in Spanish.

On the "general" tab in preferences, there's a language option, and
it starts out set to "System default". I bet somewhere in your MacOS
settings is a globally preferred language.

I also bet that you can override the system default, in Ricochet, by
selecting a different language than "System default" in that dropdown.

--Roger