[tor-project] Who needs a 34c3 ticket?

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Fri Sep 1 04:33:27 UTC 2017

It's that time of year again, when people are scrambling to find vouchers
to buy 34c3 tickets. We have a few vouchers (the sort that are reusable
but with a multi-day delay between each use), and we want to make sure
that many Tor people can get to congress.

So, if you are coming and you need a way to buy a ticket, and you are
a contributor to the Tor world in some useful way, please let us know!
We'd love to help more people from the Tor community to be there and
help spread the word about Tor, and 'now' is a much better time than
'later' to help you get a ticket.

--Roger