[tor-project] Hosting opportunity for open source projects

Nima Fatemi nima at torproject.org
Sat Oct 14 22:52:00 UTC 2017

Hey there,

At GSoC the conversation about hardware needs of open source projects
came up and someone mentioned "Open Source Lab"[1] has managed and
unmanaged hosting services. I'm not sure if this has come up before in
conversations before but judging from their 'hosting details'[2] page,
I'm wondering if we can take advantage of their services to save some
money off hosting or make the life of our students a bit easier.

Just wanted to make sure that people know this exists as it seems to be
a useful thing.

I hope you're having a good time at the dev meeting.

[1] https://osuosl.org/
[2] https://osuosl.org/services/hosting/details/

--
Nima
0X58C4B928A3E218F6 | @mrphs

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall