[tor-project] Analyzing bwauth disagreements

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Mon Oct 9 12:59:39 UTC 2017

On 6 October 2017 at 15:40, Tom Ritter <tom at ritter.vg> wrote:
> Is my data correct? maatuska and moria being that close together is suspicious.

moria was completely missing, heh. Unfortunately trying to grapha ll
the data now gives me an out of memory error!

Here is a graph showing maatuska<->maatuska2 and maatuska<->moria.
They agree quite closely, much more than any other two bwauths, but
not identically.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tomrittervg/bwauth-tools/master/moria.png

It appears there's a single vote file in there that has incorrect data
and is throwing the scale off, but a) I like a larger scale and b)
trying to correct it would take me another day before notifying
everyone of the mistake.

-tom