[tor-project] Please welcome Tor's new Outreachy intern, Parinishtha!

Alison Macrina alison at torproject.org
Mon Nov 27 22:23:00 UTC 2017

Hello Tor community,

I'm pleased to introduce Tor's new Outreachy intern, Parinishtha Yadav.
Parinishtha will be working on some things related to user support and
communication, including helping with content for the forthcoming
support portal and organizing user feedback/issue reports for developers.

Please join me in welcoming Parinishtha to our community! Here's more
about her in her own words:

Hello!

I am Parinishtha, a fourth year student at IIT Roorkee, India, who will
be working as an Outreachy intern with Tor for the next three months.
I'll be working with Alison, Tommy and Steph on figuring out
where user pain points are -- what works and what doesn't.

I am passionate about good books and obsess over great music. I also
happen to be a national level freestyle swimmer, and go on frequent
treks in the Himalayas.

Tor has an amazing open-source community, and I'm really excited about
this opportunity to be a part of it. I also look forward to continue
contributing after my intern period ends. You can say hi to me (pari on
IRC) or drop a line at parinishtha07 at gmail.com. I tweet sometimes, my
handle being @ParinishthaY (https://twitter.com/ParinishthaY).

Cheers!
Parinishtha