[tor-project] An update on teams roadmaps coordination

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Tue Nov 14 15:17:46 UTC 2017

On 11/13/17 19:31, teor wrote:

>> On 10 Nov 2017, at 08:41, isabela <isabela at torproject.org> wrote:
>>
>> We organized questions for each team roadmap in another pad (
>> https://storm.torproject.org/shared/6_vKbNygWaF8WcG6xz3lTW6RWbJzlBdm8ZezRYWeuWQ
>> ) and if you have one you can add yours there. But please make sure to
>> ping the teams directly about it too. Otherwise they might miss it! :)
>
> When we add answers, should we also ping the team that asked the
> question?
>
> Using a pad is good, but I think we could make it better.
> Can we make it easier to find new questions and new answers?

Yes, please ping the team. I think during this phase over communication
is welcomed :) so we can make sure everyone is aware of what is going.

I hope that after this phase all the 'agreements' like, tasks you are
doing to help another team or tasks another team is doing to help you.
Are tickets and the conversation can continue there as progress happens
in the execution of these tasks.

>From November 20th forward at the process:
https://storm.torproject.org/shared/b2YnLEQ6nJ-XxaJYPcYlcIwtCc2VET3Y5o0gpYnCn0G

I request that folks add keywords to their tickets for us to keep track
of things:

Teams should tag every ticket from their components with the right
keyword to match the team that needs that task:
tbb-need
network-need
ooni-need
ux-need
metrics-need
community-need

So I hope that after this week the communication move to tickets.

Let me know if this makes sense or if you have questions.

o/

isabela