[tor-project] UX team monthly summary + Linda's monthly summary

Linda Naeun Lee linda at torproject.org
Wed May 31 20:24:12 UTC 2017

Hi all,

UX team:

We also restructured our meetings, triaged tickets across components to
find UX-related tasks, and started using the #ux-team ticket to triage our
tickets across components. I'm very excited about these new processes,
since I think they'll be beneficial for organizing UX work in the future.

Linda:

I made the initial wireframes for all pages and subpages for torproject.org
and participated in brainstorming next steps for improving Tor launcher. I
also attended Stockholm Internet Forum, worked on organizing the UX team,
and spent time talking to volunteers/journalists/researchers.

Reflection:

I think that the UX team is maturing, with the new processes and
organization. This makes me excited, and I also hope to spend less energy
organizing and doing more work. While I am also proud to have finished the
wireframes for tpo.org and did a lot of work, this month had more
travel/outreach interaction than I would have liked. I need to work on
balancing that with my work.

Cheers,