[tor-project] State of the blog

Silvia [Hiro] hiro at torproject.org
Tue May 23 09:43:40 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

The blog migration is almost completed and we now need your input for
some QA.

The new blog is live at: https://live-tor-blog-8.pantheonsite.io/

You can start using it and see if is there something amiss. You should
be able to login with your old blog credentials. If this doesn't work
you should be able to request a password reset.

Please consider that sending email directly from the blog platform can
be slow and unreliable, so if after a few minutes you haven't got your
reset email, send me a message and I'll do that for you.

If you find an issue you can check the master ticket:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/22013 and add your issue
to it.

Talk soon,
-hiro/silvia