[tor-project] Notes from March 16 2017 Vegas team meeting

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Tue Mar 21 08:59:16 UTC 2017

Notes for March 16 2017 meeting:

Isabela:
1) reviewing DRL response
2) submitting sponsorS final report / sponsor4 report
3) working with linda, hiro and network team on prep work for AMS
4) meeting with Mike / f2f tomorrow
5) will take a look at what arma and nick want my help with the NSF
projects and start working on that next week

Alison:
1) Finalizing Tor Meeting plans: buddies, agenda, strategic planning stuff
2) Working on content for the support portal
3) Eagerly awaiting results of the Community Council Guidelines vote
4) Sprucing up the community team wiki

Shari:
1) Pulling together board book for Amsterdam meeting.
2) Getting ready for strategic planning discussion in Amsterdam and beyond.
3) Last minute Amsterdam details.
4) Reviewing DRL budget for submission.

Karsten:
1) Started the vote on community council guidelines proposed by Alison
and Damian, which will run until next Wednesday.
2) If all goes well, we'll be down to 4 out of 19 MOSS tasks by AMS,
with still 3 out of 12 months ahead of us.

Nick:
1) Hacking, triaging, etc
2) Sponsor4, sponsorR going well.
3) DRL status?
4) Amsterdam prep

Arturo:
1) Tagged an ooniprobe release candidate:
https://github.com/TheTorProject/ooni-probe/releases/tag/v2.2.0-rc.2.
Testing of it is greatly appreciated!
2) Ironing out the last pending issues for upcoming mobile app release
3) Monday we will be releasing a report on internet censorship in Thailand
4) Did a bit of planning for the upcoming migration to new data
processing pipeline and general re-organisation/cleanup of the rest of
our infrastructure

Georg:
1) Sponsor4 work and there mainly ESR52 transition tasks
2) We might need to make an emergency release due to Pwn2Own
3) I prepared my talk for Open Source Days

Josh:
1) Tor Weekly News: "Reboot Edition" out tomorrow Friday, March 17th.
2) Strategic communications plan draft should be done by end of day today