[tor-project] Arranging new default obfs4 bridges

Mart van Santen mart at greenhost.nl
Mon Mar 13 13:34:39 UTC 2017

Hello Tim & list,

On 03/12/2017 11:02 PM, teor wrote:
>> On 9 Mar 2017, at 22:24, David Fifield <david at bamsoftware.com> wrote:
>>
>> [cut]
> Hi Mart, Sacha,
>
> Would GreenHost be interested in running some of the default Tor Browser
> obfs4 bridges?
>
> If so, please reply to this thread.
>
> (GreenHost already runs the default Tor bridge authority, but since the
> default Tor Browser bridges don't use the bridge authority, I can't see
> any technical or trust issues here.)

Are there any special requirements (hardware/network) for a obfs4
bridges and what are the typical resources needed? I think we have
sufficient capacity within our infrastructure to support you with this,
but would like some details. A quick scan on the Internet didn't reveal
any surprising, but probably you know all better. Also, are there any
geographical preferences?

Regards,

Mart

> --
> Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)
>
> teor2345 at gmail dot com
> PGP C855 6CED 5D90 A0C5 29F6 4D43 450C BA7F 968F 094B
> ricochet:ekmygaiu4rzgsk6n
> xmpp: teor at torproject dot org

Mart van Santen
Greenhost
E: mart at greenhost.nl
T: +31 20 4890444
W: https://greenhost.nl

A PGP signature can be attached to this e-mail,
you need PGP software to verify it.
My public key is available in keyserver(s)
see: http://tinyurl.com/openpgp-manual

PGP Fingerprint: CA85 EB11 2B70 042D AF66  B29A 6437 01A1 10A3 D3A5