[tor-project] [important] Trac usage and alternatives survey

Iain R. Learmonth irl at torproject.org
Wed Mar 8 13:15:19 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 08, 2017 at 10:37:53AM +0000, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> o Define my own, personal queries and reports, and have all their
>   results show up on a (personal) page that I look at.
>     https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/user/weasel

+1

I've been doing this so far with bookmarks per report, but this looks like
exactly what I want. I use bugwarrior to collect all my tickets that I need
to action into taskwarrior, but sometimes there are other tickets that I
should at least look at and being able to find those easily makes it more
likely that I will look at them.

If we have the GitHub approach of splitting up issues across sub-projects
and making it more difficult for tickets to interact with each other (e.g.
on Trac an Onionoo ticket can be a child ticket of an Atlas ticket) then I'm
going to be less likely to look at related tickets that might be important.

Thanks,
Iain.