[tor-project] meek-azure funding has run out

Nathan Freitas nathan at freitas.net
Sat Mar 4 12:58:23 UTC 2017

Yes, this is a critical capability of Tor for end-users, not only in
Iran and China, but any network that is starting to deploy sophisticated
DPI targeted at Tor.

Thanks to David, Rob, Nima and others for finding a way forward for
Meek. I hope we can continue finding ways to make domain fronting
economical, as well, perhaps through a community crowd source hosting
effort?

I am working on updating Orbot to support these new endpoints. Are they
ready for production yet?

+n