[tor-project] meek-azure funding has run out

Nima Fatemi nima at torproject.org
Sat Mar 4 01:54:00 UTC 2017

David Fifield:
> I shut down the meek-azure CDN endpoints this morning, so meek-azure is
> going to stop working until the 6.5.1 release, which updates to Cymru's
> bridge.

Hey David,

I just wanted to take the opportunity and thank you for your continues
support to censored users. This is an important work that sometimes goes
under appreciated simply because it's not tangible for most people
active in the community. As someone who's experienced the struggle and
on behalf of those who do every day in this modern day, I take my hat
off to you.

Same goes to all other Pluggable Transport developers.

Thank you!
--
Nima
0X58C4B928A3E218F6 | @mrphs

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it" --Evelyn Beatrice Hall