[tor-project] [important] Trac usage and alternatives survey

Silvia [Hiro] hiro at torproject.org
Thu Mar 2 17:37:08 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

as some of you might already know we have been working on a survey to see if we can identify possible Trac alternatives. The original question was: should we continue to patch Trac until we love it, or should we look around for a tool that might be able to do what we need?

The idea of the survey is to identify what we actually need from a ticketing/wiki tool and eventually identify a solution that has all that we want (or that we can work with).

So please take your time to answer the survey (it doesn't take longer than 2/3 minutes) https://storm.torproject.org/shared/mgNGJd30HpN8IL5XvoC4QhloRgDGLcpr6VzR89byQsZ

For any questions/doubts/rants feel free to write or ping me.

-silvia