[tor-project] GSoC 2017 Ahmia Status Report #2

Pushkar Pathak pushkarpathak21 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 10:08:33 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

This is my bi-week status report for Ahmia - Hidden Service Search.

## Add page
Add page is working as planned. [1]

## Elastic upgrade to 5.4
I am working on to upgrade support from Elastic 2.4 to 5.4. The ahmia-index
[2] is working fine with Elastic 5.4. The search results need to to be
checked for Elastic support.

Although I had planned to replace polipo with torsocks in the previous
week, upgrading Elastic was top priority and therefore we shifted to
it. Once the upgrade is done, data visualization of statistics need to be
completed.

Thanks,
Pushkar Pathak

[1]: https://github.com/ahmia/ahmia-site/pull/8