[tor-project] New blog deployed

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Thu Jun 15 19:52:57 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 03:18:58PM -0400, Paul Syverson wrote:
> Not sure if you're the right person for this, but I was just looking
> at the new blog and wondering if talks I'm giving should be listed
> under upcoming events. I never had a clear idea/answer for the old
> blog and thought I might ask again now that the new one's up.
> I don't know who maintains that but thought
> I'd run it by you. If not you, hopefully someone cc'd can say

I vote yes. Restricting the talks (events) that we announce to just
funded Tor people, or more specifically to just funded-by-Tor Tor people,
is going to miss a bunch of talks which our broader community would like
to see and hear about.

More generally, I think it would be awesome for us to be announcing an
OONI volunteer's talks in Brazil, and so-and-so's talks in Taipei, etc,
so long as they are talks about Tor and Tor projects.

--Roger