[tor-project] New blog deployed

Paul Syverson paul.syverson at nrl.navy.mil
Thu Jun 15 19:18:58 UTC 2017

Hi Hiro/Silvia,

Not sure if you're the right person for this, but I was just looking
at the new blog and wondering if talks I'm giving should be listed
under upcoming events. I never had a clear idea/answer for the old
blog and thought I might ask again now that the new one's up.
I don't know who maintains that but thought
I'd run it by you. If not you, hopefully someone cc'd can say

aloha,
Paul.

In case these are useful

Paul will serve on a panel on Restoring Personal Privacy without
Compromising National Security at the ACM's 50th Anniversary
Turing Award Celebration. June 23, 2017
https://www.acm.org/turing-award-50/conference

Paul will give a keynote talk at a Symposium on Philosophy and the Web
at the International Association for Computers and Philosophy Annual
Meeting (IACAP).
June 26, 2017
http://www.iacap.org/iacap-2017/

Paul will give a keynote talk on onion services at the European
Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS).
September 12, 2017
https://www.ntnu.edu/esorics2017