[tor-project] SponsorR Status Report May 2017
desnacked at riseup.net
Thu Jun 8 04:00:59 UTC 2017
here is the May 2017 report for SponsorR:
- Reviewed and merged various prop224 code to 0.3.1:
we also merged some spec improvements:
- Finalized some more prop224 branches and put them in needs_review:
- Published code that implements prop224 client-side descriptor fetching:
This is the first step of the client-side implementation and we are currently
using it to test the service-side code.
Our next move is to implement the client-side introduction logic.
- Handled some annoying bugs caused by our already merged-upstream prop224 code:
- Accepted a GSoC student who will be working on improving Ahmia this summer:
More information about the tor-project