[tor-project] How to have a meeting on IRC + finding a slot for the UX team meeting

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Thu Jun 1 16:58:35 UTC 2017

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 11:48:09AM -0500, Linda Naeun Lee wrote:
> I'd like to have the UX team meeting on IRC on Wednesdays at 1500 or 1600
> UTC

I think both of those times are currently empty (unconflicted). Use
whichever you like. Worst case, you will discover that there is a surprise
conflict, and you can adapt then. :)

(There was a point where Isabela had a master list of the meeting times
of each team, but I don't know if she still does. There was a point,
earlier than that, when the meeting times were announced each week in the
Tor Weekly News newsletter, which was awesome because then the broader
community could follow along, but alas there is no TWN these days.)

>, on either tor-dev or tor-project. Would this be okay? Which channel
> should I use?

I would suggest using #tor-project, like the community team does.

Woo,
--Roger