[tor-project] [CHANGING MEETING DATE] Re: Reviving the 'Trac discussion'

isis agora lovecruft isis at torproject.org
Mon Jul 31 23:53:19 UTC 2017

isabela transcribed 3.2K bytes:
> Dear people,
>
> I am thinking of moving this meeting to monday august 7 at 1400 utc
> #tor-project irc channel..

Don't change the time because of me, since it's nigh impossible to
accomodate Australia, west and east coast of North America, and western
Europe simultaneously, but just pointing out this is early enough west coast
time that I'm not very functional (or wouldn't be functional the remainder
of the day).

I'm happy to provide my 2¢ before/after, if that is helpful.

Best,
--
 ♥Ⓐ isis agora lovecruft