[tor-project] [CHANGING MEETING DATE] Re: Reviving the 'Trac discussion'

isabela isabela at torproject.org
Mon Jul 31 13:18:32 UTC 2017

Dear people,

I am thinking of moving this meeting to monday august 7 at 1400 utc
#tor-project irc channel..

I am also thinking on Teor's email [1] raising a very important issue
that gitonion (or gitlab) needs js to beon to be functional and that
will exclude a lot of people who blocks js for security reasons.

For me this can be a blocker from migrating out of trac. I know this
(need of js) is for sure for the ticketing system interactions. But I am
not sure for code review, looks like it is in order to be able to see
the diffs at the UI.

I also don't know how many people would enjoy the idea of having trac
for ticketing system and gitonion for code review.

I wonder if any of the folks testing it for code review are doing Tor
browser on security level high, with js blocked.

This is a big deal and as I said, I see as a possible blocker moving
forward. I believe our next steps is to confirm this blocker before we
invest more on oniongit (gitlab).

so lets raise this as main point of the meeting for next monday (august7).

Cheers,
isabela