[tor-project] Expanding our people page

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Thu Jul 13 18:47:53 UTC 2017

> Hi everyone! If you haven't already please check your pgp key on...
>
>   https://www.torproject.org/about/corepeople_alternate.html.en
>
> The one I initially pulled from the MIT keyserver for Roger turned out
> to be a fake. For folks who sent me an attachment with their public
> key I used that, but for everybody else I simply snagged what I could
> find. Feel free to shoot me a copy of your public key if you want to
> be extra sure it's right.
>
> Thanks! -Damian

Ooh, great idea from Roger. I was uncomfortable linking to the MIT
keyserver but why not link to our own? For folks with their keys on
db.torproject.org we now link to that rather than keep a copy. This
includes...

* Alexander
* Alison
* Arlo
* Arthur
* Arturo
* Colin
* Damian
* David Goulet
* Georg
* George
* Griffin
* Isabela
* Jens
* Karsten
* Kate
* Linda
* Linus
* Mark
* Matt Traudt
* Matthew
* Nathan
* Nick Mathewson
* Nicolas
* Nima
* Pepijn
* Roger
* Serene
* Silvia
* Sukhbir
* Tim
* Tom
* Wendy

Folks for whom the site has a copy that still should be verified include...

https://gitweb.torproject.org/project/web/webwml.git/tree/keys

Cheers! -Damian