[tor-project] Expanding our people page

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Sun Jul 9 04:25:49 UTC 2017

On 8 July 2017 at 22:33, Damian Johnson <atagar at torproject.org> wrote:
> Hi all, entries are still rolling in but here's what I have so far.
> Note that this page is unlinked - I'll be leaving the old page in
> place to both give folks time and ensure everyone's happy with their
> entry.
>
> old page: https://www.torproject.org/about/corepeople.html.en
> new page: https://www.torproject.org/about/corepeople_alternate.html.en
>
> Web design isn't really my strongsuit so feedback and suggestions are
> most certainly welcome.

I like it!

nits and tweaks:
- Are the 'Developer' 'Researcher' titles really helpful? I don't
think they are. Fewer words is better.
- Instead of the link just saying "Twitter" I would make it the
username, like @tomrittervg
- Similarly, maybe (but maybe not) the PGP Key link would look better
if it was the fingerprint (or if that's too long the 64 bit Key ID)
- My icon wasn't designed to be non-square. But whatever, I don't have
a better idea. :)

-tom