[tor-project] Sukhbir's June 2017

Sukhbir Singh sukhbir at torproject.org
Thu Jul 6 17:06:39 UTC 2017

Hi,

In June, I worked on the following:

* Tor Messenger

    - Released Tor Messenger 0.4.0b3:

        https://blog.torproject.org/blog/tor-messenger-040b3-released

    - Started working on the transition to ESR52. We are trying to reuse the
      components from Tor Browser itself by using rbm (which is what we have
      been using for the Tor Messenger builds.) This is going to form the
      major part of the work this month.

* TorBirdy

Worked on the following tickets:

    #20978 #21880 #22318 #22566 #22567 #22568 #22569

* Community

    - Continued working on planning Tor outreach in India with an NGO; more
      details later once it is finalized.

    - Giving two Tor talks in Toronto in August:

        https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-community-team/2017-June/000048.html

--
Sukhbir