[tor-project] New Tor Metrics graph: Tor Browser downloads and updates

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Tue Jan 31 07:37:42 UTC 2017

Hi Isabela,

On 29/01/17 17:59, isabela wrote:
> On 1/29/17 11:19, Karsten Loesing wrote:
>>  Maybe have a look
>> at the .csv file and data format to decide whether that works for you, too:
>>
>> https://metrics.torproject.org/stats/webstats.csv
>
> quick question! I see we keep locale information for the downloads in
> the csv file, would be possible - maybe in a future iteration - to
> filter it by locale? Would be great to know the top languages etc.

This is possible.  Though we'll have to add a separate tab to the page,
like "Tor Browser downloads by locale".  One more probably doesn't hurt,
but we should be careful with that thinking, or we'll make the interface
harder to use for everyone.

What do you think about the attached graph?

All the best,
Karsten