[tor-project] We need project ideas for GSoC 2017!

Iain R. Learmonth irl at torproject.org
Tue Jan 31 00:54:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

> On 31 Jan 2017, at 02:46, Tom Ritter <tom at ritter.vg> wrote:
> Anyone want to mentor this with me? Maybe someone who knows Atlas?

I'm the current maintainer for Atlas and have participated in GSoC before as
a mentor with the Debian Project.

> On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 09:12:47AM +1100, teor wrote:
> I might be able to help: at the very least I could provide comments
> and feedback, and we could run the code on the tor test network.

On the Atlas portion, I might be able to help with comments and reviewing
patches.

> But I'm not sure if I will consistently have enough time to be a
> co-mentor.

I would also potentially struggle to have enough time to be a co-mentor.
Perhaps with three of us it would be more managable though, as long as me
and teor can align to be unavailable alternately.

Thanks,
Iain.