[tor-project] meek-azure funding has run out

Kate ailanthus at riseup.net
Fri Jan 20 18:29:00 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Hurrah for Rabbi Rob, Lauren, David, Nima, Sina, and the other people
who are focusing on this.

There are only ~1,200 Tor users in China right now and 5,000 in Iran.
Looking forward to Snowflake, localization, and other plans to drive up
those numbers.

Will tweet about this development (with help) in Chinese, Farsi, and
other languages when the time is right.

Cheers,

Katie

Sina Rabbani: